- Organic Food |
- Feeding |
- Health & Wellness |
- Bath & Skin |
- Diapering |
- For Mom |
- Clothes & Toys |
- Sale |
Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits popcorn balls!
Makes 10 popcorn balls
• 5 cups popcorn
• 2/3 cup maple syrup
• ½ cup peanut butter
• 1 cup Banana Apple Tiny Fruits
• ½ cup chopped raisins (optional)
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and put popcorn in a large bowl. (Seriously – the largest bowl you have. This is about to get messy.)
• Bring maple syrup and peanut butter to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan, reduce heat, and let simmer for one minute.
• Pour syrup mixture over popcorn and mix well. Add Tiny Fruits and chopped raisins.
• Once popcorn mixture is cool enough to handle, press firmly into 2-3” balls, and place on baking sheet. Let cool completely.
• Store popcorn balls at room temperature in an airtight container for up to one week.
Source: Little Duck Organics Blog