- Organic Food |
- Feeding |
- Health & Wellness |
- Bath & Skin |
- Diapering |
- For Mom |
- Clothes & Toys |
- Sale |
• 1 bunch organic kale
• 1 organic green apple
• 1/2 organic avocado
• 1 organic banana.
• 1/4C water(may need to add more water for desired consistency)
Directions: Steam kale for 20 minutes. Peel, chop and core apple. Peel avocado. Peel banana. Purée all ingredients together. Puree all ingredients and serve fresh in a Sili Squeeze! Store in an airtight glass container that is safe from leaching chemicals into food, in the refrigerator for 2-4 days. Freeze and store for up to 2-4 months.
• Steam 10-15 minutes
• Boil 10-15 minutes
• Roast/bake 20-25 minutes at 425 degrees
• Kale is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, K, magnesium and copper.
• Green apple is a good source of fiber and vitamin C.
• Avocado is an excellent source of antioxidants and good fats.
• Banana is an excellent source of potassium.