- Organic Food |
- Feeding |
- Health & Wellness |
- Bath & Skin |
- Diapering |
- For Mom |
- Clothes & Toys |
- Sale |
Sweet Little Potato
Organic baby food recipe - Stage 1
• 3-4 organic sweet potatoes
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• Organic olive oil
• 1/2 cup water (may vary depending on desired consistency)
Directions: Wash, peel and dice sweet potato. Toss with olive oil and cinnamon. Roast for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Puree all ingredients and serve fresh in a Sili Squeeze! Store in an airtight glass container that is safe from leaching chemicals into food, in the refrigerator for 2-4 days. Freeze and store for up to 2-4 months.
• Sweet potato is an excellent source of vitamin A.
Babies will love this puree. Parents will love that it's packed with vitamins A and C.
Potato, Apple and Butternut Squash Puree
Makes 4 cups.
• 6 small organic yellow potatoes
• 1 medium organic Fuji apple
• 1/2 small organic butternut squash
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 1/2 cups water
• Peel and dice squash, potatoes and apples into 1-inch pieces.
• Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
• Add squash, potatoes and apple and cook, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes.
• Add water and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are soft, 30-35 minutes.
• Puree until you reach the desired consistency for your baby.
• Cool, freeze, store.
• Best for Babies Age: 6M+
• Can be stored for up to 2 months